Week 3 Objectives
Learning Objectives for Week 3
In the third week of the course, it is desired that you grasp the following concepts.
- Using an editor to create and modify files on different computer platforms
- File management operations on different computer platforms
- Using the Internet file transfer protocol FTP
- Have the ability to use TELNET for a remote login
- Concepts of variables and data types
- General Concepts of software development
main table also has concepts that you should cover in your texts. There are also listings of review questions.
Return to main Text Screen
return to main Graphic Screen